DISCOUNT ON ALL SERVICES
REQUEST A QUOTE
Our Guarantee! *
We guarantee a re clean of any cleaning issues included in our cleans for 7 days after your service. All re cleans must be requested in writing and must include an exit report or photos.
We have successfully passed the final inspection for cleaning with many agencies including those below.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Do You Guarantee Your Work?
Absolutely, we guarantee that once we have commenced cleaning you do not need to worry about it anymore. If in the unlikely event that your property manager is not satisfied with the cleaning, we encourage them to contact us straight away. You do not have to go back to the property for cleaning. In the unlikely case that you are not happy with the cleaning please email us on email@example.com with photos and we will rectify any problem areas free of charge.
How Can I Book My Clean?
Should The Property Be Empty?
Do I Need To Leave The Electricity On?
Is It Recommended To Leave The Property During The Bond Clean?
How It Works
We follow a simple booking approach and clean-up procedure which results in shiny looking spaces within the specified time. Take a look at the process.
Get an Estimate
Call us to get an estimated quote and book your clean-up on your preferred date.
ON THE DAY OF THE SERVICE
We arrive on the desired date and complete the end of lease cleaning.
We ensure that every corner of the house is cleaned to your agents satisfaction.
You move out, we clean up
02 6272 0500
Are you moving out of your property? Are you looking for professional bond cleaning in Canberra? Did you spend hours scrubbing and cleaning the property but are still skeptical about the end results? Will you get your full bond money back or not? We provide the following:
OUR BOND BACK GUARANTEE: We provide a 7 day warranty of your Bond Cleaning/End Of Lease Cleaning service. Our guarantee entitles customers to a free re-clean of their property if it hasn’t been cleaned to the expectations of their landlord/agent. Full details are in our terms and conditions.
PRICE MATCH: We offer a price match policy that will beat any genuine price for a like for like service. Plus we will also reduce our quote even further by an extra 10%. What a amazing offer!
We will confirm the lower price by email or phone after you advise us of the company’s name or email us a copy of the quote.
FREE OVEN, WINDOW AND BLIND CLEAN: We offer a free standard oven clean with every full bond clean we do. The standard price for an oven clean is normally $100. We also offer free accessible external window cleaning and free spot cleaning of blinds.
Bond Cleaning Canberra offers their customers security and trust which are vital components when it comes to having someone servicing your home or office. The stress of moving can be very overwhelming when life’s commitments are present.
We will give you piece of mind and allow you to spend your precious time on more important things during the moving process.
Bond Cleaning Canberra
End Of Lease Cleaning Canberra
End Of Lease Cleaning Canberra is crucial, and it’s best to leave it in the hands of a professional. When you are trying to pack as well as keeping up with work and family, worrying about the end of your lease and cleaning is the furthest thing from your mind. We have a range of affordable vacate cleaning packages available, so you can save time and money. We have professional and dedicated cleaners who handle End Of Lease Cleaning Canberra around the area daily. With necessary experience and knowledge of what your real estate agent or landlord is looking for, you can be assured your home is cleaned to the highest standard.
Bond Cleaning Canberra. Taking pride in our work and offering a dedicated, first class service to our customers. Our typical bond clean offers a range of services including; dusting, mopping, vacuuming, soap scum removal and all internal walls spot cleaned. We are also offering extra services to our customers as well. These extra services can be found on our checklist and can be added to your quote. You shouldn’t have to waste your money buying cleaning supplies that you are going to use just once. Let us take over as we have all the necessary products and equipment.
Ultra Clean Bond Cleaning Canberra, ensures that you are in good hands as all contractors are:
• Police screened
• Fully insured
• Provide their own professional equipment
• Provide their own cleaning agents and chemicals
• Polite and courteous; and
• Provide a bond back guarantee. The guarantee ensures all works completed are to the satisfaction of the leasing agent. This will leave your property in the best possible condition.
Contact Ultra Clean to book your free no obligation quote today on 02 6272 0500 or 1300 800 362 or click on our instant quote form to receive a 30% discount on your clean.
REVIEWS FROM OUR CUSTOMERS
Very professional, no hidden extra costs, cleaner went above and beyond expectations and great value for money even though we booked the service less than 24 hours before we needed it due to another company not turning up. We will definitely be rehiring for our next move! I was very happy with Ultra Clean they did a great job and I got my bond back in full, thank you!! The team did a fantastic job on my property i couldn't be any happier thoroughly recommend! I could not recommend Ultra Clean highly enough after they came and did a end of lease clean on my property. They were on time, they were friendly and did a fantastic job. I will definitely use them again and I got my bond back in full! Thank you so much for the wonderful job your team did on my bond clean on Monday. We had our final inspection yesterday and everything is all signed off and we are cleared to get our bond back. We will definitely be using your services again, thank you.
Very professional, no hidden extra costs, cleaner went above and beyond expectations and great value for money even though we booked the service less than 24 hours before we needed it due to another company not turning up. We will definitely be rehiring for our next move!
I was very happy with Ultra Clean they did a great job and I got my bond back in full, thank you!!
The team did a fantastic job on my property i couldn't be any happier thoroughly recommend!
I could not recommend Ultra Clean highly enough after they came and did a end of lease clean on my property. They were on time, they were friendly and did a fantastic job. I will definitely use them again and I got my bond back in full!
Thank you so much for the wonderful job your team did on my bond clean on Monday. We had our final inspection yesterday and everything is all signed off and we are cleared to get our bond back. We will definitely be using your services again, thank you.
Inclusions & Exclusions For Bond/End Of Lease Cleaning –
Bond Cleaning Canberra
Our service aims to clean the property to satisfy the Managing Agent under the governance of the legislation in each state of the cleanliness of the property. The goal is to have your bond refunded in full.
Our Bond Guarantee covers the following areas and any extras you have selected. Please see our terms and conditions for more details.
The service can consist of many different components depending on your landlord, your circumstances and your treatment of the property. It is your responsibility to ensure you have covered them all. For instance, a complete Bond Clean usually consists of a:
- Bond Clean (deep clean of the property) and
- Carpet Steam Cleaning
Then if required any specialty services like;
- Pest Control
- Pressure Cleaning
- Upholstery Cleaning
Our cleaners use the latest cleaning techniques and products however at times ‘normal wear and tear’ applies and it is not always possible for us to get the item back to looking like new. We will however take before and after photos of the items to prove to the Managing Agent that without specialist intervention that this is the best condition the item can be in.
BOND CLEAN CHECKLIST
Inclusions (Unfurnished Properties)
The following services constitutes our service:
General (all rooms except the garage and any extra rooms)
- Remove cobwebs.
- Clean fans, Air Conditioners (externally) and Air Conditioner Filters (the grill etc inside will not be touched).
- Clean light fittings (where they can be safely removed and accessible).
- Spot clean walls, light switches and power points.
- Clean skirting, architraves and doors.
- Clean drawers and cupboards including inside, doors and cupboard tops and shelving.
- Windows clean both sides (exclusions apply at heights and accessibility).
- Vacuum sliding door tracks and clean tracks.
- Spot clean standard blinds, cords and rails (there are some exclusions to blinds that may require a professional service or time added for the cleaners).
- Vacuum all the floors and carpets.
- Mop hard floors.
Please note: Spot Marking is included in our standard clean. It would be described as 5 to 6 small areas that need to be cleaned and also takes no more than 10 minutes to clean. So things like some fingerprints, some crayon marks, and maybe some food splatter in the kitchen in one or two areas would be examples of a spot cleaning. If you require more than that please contact us for a quote on a full wall wash.
- Clean all cupboards, doors and drawers.
- Clean stove top, elements, rings and knobs.
- Clean oven, grill, doors, trays, racks, glass and knobs.
- Clean refrigerator* and dishwasher* & microwave* space. (if applicable)
- Clean and dry sink and polish tap ware.
- Range hood exhaust and filter if filter can be removed and cleaned.
- Clean and polish splash back area.
- Clean exhaust fans.
- Clean all cupboards and drawers.
- Clean toilet, behind ‘S’ bend, around cistern & under and around toilet seat.
- Clean bath, shower recess, remove built up soap residue on tiles and shower screens & soap holder.
- Clean sink and polish all tap ware and towel rails.
- Clean mirrors and windows, window tracks and floors.
- Clean all cupboards and drawers.
- Clean behind dryer* remove lint (if applicable).
- Clean laundry tub, cabinets, shelves, drawers, tap ware.
- Clean behind washing machine* space.
- Clean windows, window tracks and floors.
- Sweep floor and remove cobwebs
- Sweep and mop floors, remove cob webs, clean lights and any balcony glass (if accessible).
NOTE: Standard blinds are blinds with a surface that can be dusted or washed without requiring a specialist and or extra time. For instance, material blinds or curtains would require a Blind specialist. Venetian & Roller blinds will be quoted separately based on the number of blinds in the property if they require more than spot cleaning.
*Cleaning behind/around these items or any heavy object (as per our Terms and Conditions) over 5Kg must be moved by the client (and put back if applicable) for our cleaners to gain access and clean.
Inclusions (Furnished Properties)
- Dust and wipe over furniture services
- Kitchen cupboards will be cleaned if ALL ITEMS are removed and placed in front of the cupboard. WE TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY or have no liability for any damage or breakages of cupboard items
Additional Services (will be separately quoted if requested)
The following services are quoted separately and will appear on your quote as a separate item.
NOTE: If they are not listed on your quote they are not included.
This list is not definitive.
- Carpet Cleaning
- Furnished properties
- Blinds ie Venetians
- Pest Control
- Pool Maintenance
- Upholstery Cleaning
- Garden Maintenance
- Pressure Cleaning
- Rubbish Removal
These items are excluded from our Bond Cleaning Sydney Service:
- Mould – Mould can be embedded into silicon, grout and other areas. These areas will require a specialist to restore back to a normal state. Mould on walls, ceilings etc are an extra and will be quoted separately.
- Damp Spots -Damp spots can happen anywhere in the house, often the ‘dry wall’ plaster can be affected. We will do our best to remove any mold and marks from Damp spots however we can’t completely make these spots disappear. These marks can return quickly due to excess moisture.
- Complete Wall Clean – We spot clean the walls for insect marks etc . however, a full wall clean requires more time and often does not have a different result. A full wall clean is only required if marks exist beyond normal ‘wear and tear’.
- Discolouration – We will do our best to clean all items with our commercial experience however discoloration happens with normal wear and tear of the property. Often grout, toilets and plastics can discolor (often into a yellow colour) over time and they can’t be returned to their original colour without specialist intervention.
- Tile and natural rock stains – We do our best to remove stains however due to the composition of the tiles or bench tops (some being extremely porous) it is not possible to remove stains without specialist intervention.
- Ceilings – We do not clean ceilings.
- Dangerous Areas – Any areas considered by our cleaner dangerous for them to operate, this includes broken or cracked power points/switches, rubbish, bio waste or any other hazard than can be deemed dangerous.
- Heights – Our cleaners do not clean at heights. Any cleaning that requires a ladder will not be performed. For instance, Windows in a unit complex on the second floor.
- Garage Walls – We do not clean Garage walls or floors
- Specialist Services – Areas that require special cleaning equipment, specialist chemicals or a trained technician. Examples are Pressure cleaners (grease on garage floor), painters (walls extremely bad) or plasterer (holes in walls).
- Additional items – Items such as fridges, furniture or any items not listed in the inclusions will not be cleaned unless otherwise agreed upon by both parties in writing.
Furnished Property exclusions
- We do not clean or warrant, ‘nick knacks’, picture frames, vases, lamps, clocks, fruit bowls, linen and any item that may be decorative.
Bond Back Guarantee Exclusions
As well as the exclusions, other exclusions exist that we can’t warrant under the Bond Back Guarantee.
- Outside Windows – We will clean the outside windows where we can (excluding windows at heights or difficult access) however due to weather circumstances we cannot warrant them.
- Outside Glass – We will clean outside glass where we can (excluding glass at heights or difficult access) however due to weather circumstances we cannot warrant this. We do not clean pool fencing glass.
- Outside areas- Outside areas are areas that cannot be fully protected (closed off) from weather elements. Examples are balconies and patios, or any area that cannot be completely closed off such as an outside area of a house with only three walls. As per our inclusions we will clean any outside area as required however due to weather circumstances we cannot warrant these areas.
- Garage – We do not warrant any cleaning inside or outside of the garage.
- Post Pest Control – We will not be responsible and do not warrant items post pest control that may require additional cleaning directly related to the Pest Control. Examples are dead insects or animals that have accumulated due to Pest control being applied to the property.
- Completion events – A completion event is an event that has happened after the bond clean and within the warranty period which may influence the Managing Agents release of the bond in which the bond cleaner is not responsible for. We will not be responsible nor guarantee cleanliness in such an event. To determine these events ‘common sense shall prevail’. Examples of these events are:
- Buildup of dead insects that were alive during the clean and have since expired.
- A build up of surface dust that has settled after the clean.
- Dirt or grime near a window or door that has been left open.
- Insect/animal feces.
- New residents have moved or are moving in.
- Access to the property by a third-party contractor that has not been approved by us during the time that we cleaned and the agent inspected the property.
Canberra is Australia’s capital, inland from the country’s southeast coast. Surrounded by forest, farmland and nature reserves, it earns its nickname, the “Bush Capital.” The city’s focal point is Lake Burley Griffin, filled with sailboats and kayaks. On the lakeshore is the massive, strikingly modern Parliament House, as well as museums including the National Gallery, known for its indigenous art collections.
As the seat of the government of Australia, Canberra is the site of Parliament House, the official residence of the Monarch’s representative the Governor-General, the High Court and numerous government departments and agencies. It is also the location of many social and cultural institutions of national significance, such as the Australian War Memorial, Australian National University, Royal Australian Mint, Australian Institute of Sport, National Gallery, National Museum and the National Library. The Australian Army’s officer corps is trained at the Royal Military College, Duntroon and the Australian Defence Force Academy is also located in the capital.