DISCOUNT ON ALL SERVICES
Our Guarantee! *
We guarantee a re clean of any cleaning issues included in our cleans for 7 days after your service. All re cleans must be requested in writing and must include an exit report or photos.
We have successfully passed the final inspection for cleaning with many agencies including those below.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Do You Guarantee Your Work?
Absolutely, we guarantee that once we have commenced cleaning you do not need to worry about it anymore. If in the unlikely event that your property manager is not satisfied with the cleaning, we encourage them to contact us straight away. You do not have to go back to the property for cleaning. In the unlikely case that you are not happy with the cleaning please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org with photos and we will rectify any problem areas free of charge.
How Can I Book My Clean?
Should The Property Be Empty?
Do I Need To Leave The Electricity On?
Is It Recommended To Leave The Property During The Bond Clean?
How It Works
We follow a simple booking approach and clean-up procedure which results in shiny looking spaces within the specified time. Take a look at the process.
Get an Estimate
Call us to get an estimated quote and book your clean-up on your preferred date.
ON THE DAY OF THE SERVICE
We arrive on the desired date and complete the end of lease cleaning.
We ensure that every corner of the house is cleaned to your agents satisfaction.
Relax, and let us take care of your Cleaning Services needs such as Home Cleaning, Bond Cleaning, End Of Lease Cleaning, House Cleaning and Commercial Cleaning.
With many years of experience Ultra Clean is a name you can trust. Our company provides regular house cleaning, bond cleaning and commercial cleaning to exceptionally high standards.
We are a national cleaning company offering our services 7 days a week.
Our business uses a national network mixture of contractors. They are all:
Owner operated – ensuring you receive the very best service directly from the business owner
Ultra Clean Cleaning Service
Our company strives to deliver a service that will make our customers happy. Our job is to make your life easier and cleaner and no job is too big or too small. We always take pride in our work and care of your property, our personal attention to detail is our competitive advantage.
All our cleaners are highly trained, screened and are aware of Health and Safety standards appropriate within the cleaning industry. We are one of the leading cleaning solution companies in Australia.
REVIEWS FROM OUR CUSTOMERS
I was very happy with Ultra Clean they did a great job and I got my bond back in full, thank you!!
The team did a fantastic job on my property i couldn't be any happier thoroughly recommend!
I could not recommend Ultra Clean highly enough after they came and did a end of lease clean on my property. They were on time, they were friendly and did a fantastic job. I will definitely use them again and I got my bond back in full!
Thank you so much for the wonderful job your team did on my bond clean on Monday. We had our final inspection yesterday and everything is all signed off and we are cleared to get our bond back. We will definitely be using your services again, thank you.
After our tenants left the house in an absolute mess, I called your company and you did not disappoint me! You got the job done quickly and your prices are fantastic. We are very happy & would highly recommend!
BOND CLEAN CHECKLIST
Inclusions (Unfurnished Properties)
The following services constitutes our service:
General (all rooms except the garage and any extra rooms)
- Remove cobwebs.
- Clean fans, Air Conditioners (externally) and Air Conditioner Filters (the grill etc inside will not be touched).
- Clean light fittings (where they can be safely removed and accessible).
- Spot clean walls, light switches and power points.
- Clean skirting, architraves and doors.
- Clean drawers and cupboards including inside, doors and cupboard tops and shelving.
- Windows clean both sides (exclusions apply at heights and accessibility).
- Vacuum sliding door tracks and clean tracks.
- Spot clean standard blinds, cords and rails (there are some exclusions to blinds that may require a professional service or time added for the cleaners).
- Vacuum all the floors and carpets.
- Mop hard floors.
Please note: Spot Marking is included in our standard clean. It would be described as 5 to 6 small areas that need to be cleaned and also takes no more than 10 minutes to clean. So things like some fingerprints, some crayon marks, and maybe some food splatter in the kitchen in one or two areas would be examples of a spot cleaning. If you require more than that please contact us for a quote on a full wall wash.
- Clean all cupboards, doors and drawers.
- Clean stove top, elements, rings and knobs.
- Clean oven, grill, doors, trays, racks, glass and knobs.
- Clean refrigerator* and dishwasher* & microwave* space. (if applicable)
- Clean and dry sink and polish tap ware.
- Range hood exhaust and filter if filter can be removed and cleaned.
- Clean and polish splash back area.
- Clean exhaust fans.
- Clean all cupboards and drawers.
- Clean toilet, behind ‘S’ bend, around cistern & under and around toilet seat.
- Clean bath, shower recess, remove built up soap residue on tiles and shower screens & soap holder.
- Clean sink and polish all tap ware and towel rails.
- Clean mirrors and windows, window tracks and floors.
- Clean all cupboards and drawers.
- Clean behind dryer* remove lint (if applicable).
- Clean laundry tub, cabinets, shelves, drawers, tap ware.
- Clean behind washing machine* space.
- Clean windows, window tracks and floors.
- Sweep floor and remove cobwebs
- Sweep and mop floors, remove cob webs, clean lights and any balcony glass (if accessible).
NOTE: Standard blinds are blinds with a surface that can be dusted or washed without requiring a specialist and or extra time. For instance, material blinds or curtains would require a Blind specialist. Venetian & Roller blinds will be quoted separately based on the number of blinds in the property if they require more than spot cleaning.
*Cleaning behind/around these items or any heavy object (as per our Terms and Conditions) over 5Kg must be moved by the client (and put back if applicable) for our cleaners to gain access and clean.
Inclusions (Furnished Properties)
- Dust and wipe over furniture services
- Kitchen cupboards will be cleaned if ALL ITEMS are removed and placed in front of the cupboard. WE TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY or have no liability for any damage or breakages of cupboard items
Additional Services (will be separately quoted if requested)
The following services are quoted separately and will appear on your quote as a separate item.
NOTE: If they are not listed on your quote they are not included.
This list is not definitive.
- Carpet Cleaning
- Furnished properties
- Blinds ie Venetians
- Pest Control
- Pool Maintenance
- Upholstery Cleaning
- Garden Maintenance
- Pressure Cleaning
- Rubbish Removal
These items are excluded from our Bond Cleaning Sydney Service:
- Mould – Mould can be embedded into silicon, grout and other areas. These areas will require a specialist to restore back to a normal state. Mould on walls, ceilings etc are an extra and will be quoted separately.
- Damp Spots -Damp spots can happen anywhere in the house, often the ‘dry wall’ plaster can be affected. We will do our best to remove any mold and marks from Damp spots however we can’t completely make these spots disappear. These marks can return quickly due to excess moisture.
- Complete Wall Clean – We spot clean the walls for insect marks etc . however, a full wall clean requires more time and often does not have a different result. A full wall clean is only required if marks exist beyond normal ‘wear and tear’.
- Discolouration – We will do our best to clean all items with our commercial experience however discoloration happens with normal wear and tear of the property. Often grout, toilets and plastics can discolor (often into a yellow colour) over time and they can’t be returned to their original colour without specialist intervention.
- Tile and natural rock stains – We do our best to remove stains however due to the composition of the tiles or bench tops (some being extremely porous) it is not possible to remove stains without specialist intervention.
- Ceilings – We do not clean ceilings.
- Dangerous Areas – Any areas considered by our cleaner dangerous for them to operate, this includes broken or cracked power points/switches, rubbish, bio waste or any other hazard than can be deemed dangerous.
- Heights – Our cleaners do not clean at heights. Any cleaning that requires a ladder will not be performed. For instance, Windows in a unit complex on the second floor.
- Garage Walls – We do not clean Garage walls or floors
- Specialist Services – Areas that require special cleaning equipment, specialist chemicals or a trained technician. Examples are Pressure cleaners (grease on garage floor), painters (walls extremely bad) or plasterer (holes in walls).
- Additional items – Items such as fridges, furniture or any items not listed in the inclusions will not be cleaned unless otherwise agreed upon by both parties in writing.
Furnished Property exclusions
- We do not clean or warrant, ‘nick knacks’, picture frames, vases, lamps, clocks, fruit bowls, linen and any item that may be decorative.
Bond Back Guarantee Exclusions
As well as the exclusions, other exclusions exist that we can’t warrant under the Bond Back Guarantee.
- Outside Windows – We will clean the outside windows where we can (excluding windows at heights or difficult access) however due to weather circumstances we cannot warrant them.
- Outside Glass – We will clean outside glass where we can (excluding glass at heights or difficult access) however due to weather circumstances we cannot warrant this. We do not clean pool fencing glass.
- Outside areas- Outside areas are areas that cannot be fully protected (closed off) from weather elements. Examples are balconies and patios, or any area that cannot be completely closed off such as an outside area of a house with only three walls. As per our inclusions we will clean any outside area as required however due to weather circumstances we cannot warrant these areas.
- Garage – We do not warrant any cleaning inside or outside of the garage.
- Post Pest Control – We will not be responsible and do not warrant items post pest control that may require additional cleaning directly related to the Pest Control. Examples are dead insects or animals that have accumulated due to Pest control being applied to the property.
- Completion events – A completion event is an event that has happened after the bond clean and within the warranty period which may influence the Managing Agents release of the bond in which the bond cleaner is not responsible for. We will not be responsible nor guarantee cleanliness in such an event. To determine these events ‘common sense shall prevail’. Examples of these events are:
- Buildup of dead insects that were alive during the clean and have since expired.
- A build up of surface dust that has settled after the clean.
- Dirt or grime near a window or door that has been left open.
- Insect/animal feces.
- New residents have moved or are moving in.
- Access to the property by a third-party contractor that has not been approved by us during the time that we cleaned and the agent inspected the property.